Hi Kirby! Your post on inclusive design was very informative. First of all, I absolutely love the quote that you included! I think it is something that is very important to remember as future educators. The points you made about equality and equity are ones that I also struggle with as an educator. We want all students to have our equal attention, but sometimes we have to value equity over equality in those moments and support the students who need it more. But then how do we define who needs the support more? It is an ongoing internal battle that I am sure other educators face as well. I agree with you when you state that we must not design with only one type of learner in mind or what works best for us. Ultimately, we created this resource for all different kinds of people and must do our best to accommodate and adapt for anybody who may need it.

Hi Sam! I loved your reflections throughout your post on inclusive design. You raise an excellent point about the design of our resource. Having it fully online allows working professionals, who do not have much extra time, the opportunity to complete the course at their own pace. You do, however, raise a good point about how this could possibly limit access to some people. If a person does not have easy access to technology then they may not be able to complete our resource. I would then suggest possibly going to a public library, but this still creates barriers as libraries are only open for certain hours and also in the case of a pandemic may be fully closed. Overall, I thought your post was very well written and included important reflections on our resource that would be good to consider in the future.