Hi Timm!

I really enjoyed reading your blog post this week!

First, I definitely share your desire to learn how to develop skills that will enable me to solve any problems that may arise while using digital technology in the classroom.

Another comment from your blog post that I liked is how you touched on the three views of multimedia learning (delivery, presentation, and sensory). I forgot to put this in my blog post and am glad that you did as it reminded me of how much the game Pandemic 2 really immersed Rich’s son in multimodal learning.

Next, you discussed how playing Madden helped you to learn how to play and understand football better than if you had not played it at all. I had a similar experience as a child playing games such as NHL on our Xbox. My playing this video game when I first started playing ice hockey really helped me to better understand the rules of the game and various strategies used while on the ice.

Lastly, when you talk about learning how to process an animal. This is something I have never done but can relate to the experience of needing to do something before I can fully understand it. I have the ability to read and comprehend material quite easily, but sometimes I never truly know if I understand it or not until I actually try doing it myself.

I look forward to reading your next blog post and working with you during our group projects!