Welcome back! This is my last blog for my free inquiry! Throughout this free inquiry process, I have learned a lot. First, I have learned a lot about cuisine and different cultures. I thought I had a pretty good idea of different country’s cuisine going into this. It turns out I knew a lot less than I thought. I picked lots of popular countries and a few that I thought were less popular. When I looked into the more popular countries that I thought I knew lots about, I learned a lot more about the cuisine that I thought I would. I only really knew about the popular foods that people talk about a lot, it turns out these were barely even considered traditional cuisines throughout these countries. Throughout this process, I learned a lot about inquiry as well. I went into this thinking that it would be easy and that I would just search up some things up and add it to my blog. It turns out it took me a long time to find a website that I enjoyed using and that had a sufficient amount of information on it. Finding this website took a lot of perseverance on my part.  Once I found the website, I quite thoroughly enjoyed the inquiry process and learning about these different cuisines. I am looking forward to continuing the inquiry process with other topics that I find interesting.

Thank you for following me along on this inquiry journey, and I hope that you learned something as well!

Photo by Jan Tinneberg on Unsplash